Navy Seal Commencement Speech
A former Navy Seal gives the University of Texa...
A former Navy Seal gives the University of Texas class of 2014 life lessons from seal training. According to Admiral McRaven, if you want to change the world, you must:
- Make your bed
- Find someone to help you paddle
- Measure a person by the size of their heart, not by the size of their flippers
- Get over being a sugar cookie and keep moving forward
- Don’t be afraid of the circuses
- Sometimes you have to slide down the obstacles head first
- Don’t back down from the sharks
- You must be your very best in the darkest moments
- Start singing when you’re up to your neck in mud
- Don’t ever, ever ring the bell
They make more sense if you watch the video.